Peanut Butter Ball Recipe
I'm so excited to share this delicious recipe with you! My family has been making these peanut butter balls since I was a little girl, and they've always been a favorite! This year I added sprinkles to them, and I'm loving how festive they look!
If you make these, let me know in the comments! I'd love to know what you think!
You will need:
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted (or mostly softened so it's easy to mix)
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups of Jif peanut butter
- Almond bark
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Mix the powdered sugar, butter, Rice Krispies, and peanut butter together in large bowl
- Form into balls
- Melt almond bark in microwave or a double boiler
- Dip pb balls into melted almond bark
- Add sprinkles, if you'd like
- Set on wax paper, and place in fridge or freezer until chocolate hardens
P.s. just in case the mixture is too sticky and difficult to form into balls, add more powdered sugar or Rice Krispies until they are easy to work with!