Stocking Stuffer Ideas
In need of some last minute stocking stuffer ideas?! I've got you covered!
1. Seriously, I can't get over how sweet these little monogrammed jewelry boxes are. The compact size makes them great for travel, too!
2. I love having coffee table books around, and I'm pretty sure you can't go wrong with one about food!
3. One can never have too many scarves! I just got one from ilymix a couple days ago, and I love it! Check out all the scarves and beanies ilymix has on there site, and enter littlebird.blog20 for 20% off your order!
4. I have these sparkly slippers in white and I'm obsessed! They are so incredibly soft! The black ones are just as cute! (P.s. they are under $20, too!!)
5. This marble water bottle is the cutest thing ever!
6. This rose petal hand soap is so gorgeous! It can be used as decorative or you can break off little pieces to use! So adorable!
I hope you all are having a great Christmas season so far! I've been watching so many Christmas movies! By the way, you should watch Christmas Inheritance on Netflix - so good!