Christmas Stocking Shopping Guide
I have had the same stocking hanging over my parent's fireplace since I was a baby. All my siblings and I have. My mom sewed our stockings for each one of us when we were babies. They're cute and personalized, and they hold a lot of meaning and memories for each of us.
I think that stockings are not only a staple to our Christmas decor, but they are something we can keep for years and every Christmas when we take them out of storage, we remember all the past Christmases where they were hung above the fire place! Also, there are so many great ones to choose from! I found some of the cutest Christmas stockings online, and put together a shopping guide for you, in case you are in need of a new Christmas stocking! I hope you enjoy!
- Super cute glittery stocking from Francesca's
- This one reminds me of a Christmas sweater!
- I love how rustic this one from Pendleton looks!
- Okay, this one from Anthropologie is just too fun!
- I'm loving the velvet look on anything right now! And these stockings are no exception!
- Target does it again with this stocking!
- I love the classic look of these from Williams Sonoma!
- How cute is this one with the faux fur?!
- I'm obsessed with how classy this stocking from Dillard's is!
- Found this gem on Etsy!
- Another cute stocking from Anthropologie!
- A little more pricey, but this stocking from Saks is super classy and unique!
- This one just looks like a big cozy Christmas sweater!