I don't know about you, but I am ready for fall! Fall is by far my favorite season of the year. Everything about it is perfect: The weather, the fashion, the decor, the parties!
The end of September/October is going to be a little thrown off for me because I will be spending 3 weeks in Houston for work, but that will still give me time to do all the things I love to do every time Fall rolls around. Here are the things I'm looking the most forward to:
- My annual Fall festival with my family! This will be the 4th year! We plan it around my nieces and nephews (I have 11 total!) and have games, food, prizes, and just have a lot of fun! This year my sister and brother-in-law from Michigan will be here, as will my grandparents from Las Vegas. (There will be a blog post about the Fall festival in October!)
- Picnics at the park once the weather cools down. Woodward Park here in Tulsa is the absolute perfect place for picnics.
- Evening walks around my neighborhood. I live in a neighborhood full of older homes with the most amazing architecture. It really is such a gorgeous place to throw on a sweater and take an evening walk.
- Wearing flannel and boots almost every day! When I'm not at work, an oversized plaid flannel shirt and knee-high boots are my go-to during the cooler months!
- Pumpkin everything! Pumpkin candles, pumpkin bread, pumpkin carving, pumpkin-print hand towels... Basically anything pumpkin except pumpkin spice lattes (I am not a fan!)
What are some of the things you are looking forward to the most for Fall?