Gift Guide for the Girl on a Budget - Gift Guide for Him
For my third and final gift guide for the season, I'd like to suggest 5 gifts for a man in your life. These gifts are all under $50 and would be great for a boyfriend, husband, dad, brother... any guy who you'll be buying for!
- Patagonia beanie - I personally love beanies and wear them all the time when it's cold outside. If your guy wears beanies, this is one of those gifts that he could wear for years to come and get a lot of use out of!
- Personalized decanter - I found this one on Etsy (I LOVE Etsy!) If your guy enjoys a glass of whiskey from time to time, then he would love to have a fancy new decanter!
- Coffee subscription - For the guy who loves coffee! A lot of coffee roasters around the country offer coffee subscriptions. Double Shot in Tulsa is my personal favorite! Double Shot's subscription is $17.99 per month (Yes, over $50 in the long run, but for me personally, when it's spread out month to month, it's more doable). What guy wouldn't love a fresh pound of coffee beans delivered to his door every month?!
- Shave Kit - This is one of those gifts that would come in handy all year and not necessarily the type of thing a guy is going to go out and buy for himself.
- Stance socks - These socks are great! Not only do they come in a ton of super fun prints, but they are insanely comfortable to wear and no matter how much activity your guy is doing (playing sports, working, etc) his feet won't get all sweaty and stinky.
I hope you have a great time shopping this holiday season, and I hope my gift guides help give you some ideas!