Gift Guide for the Girl on a Budget
Ever look up gift guides online only to find every item on the list is like $5,000? Yeah, not on Little Bird. When I go shopping for Christmas gifts, I don't want to feel like I need to take out a loan to be able to afford it. I'm a single girl on a really tight budget, so my gift guide is for those of you who don't want to break the bank but still want to give the people on your list something nice and meaningful! This list has 5 gift ideas for your bestie! Next week I'll do a gift guide with 5 ideas for your mom, and I will also do a gift guide with ideas for the man in your life! So, keep your eye out for those! Enjoy, and happy shopping!
- Homegrown Monogram Mug from Anthropology. Only $8.00! I have one of these mugs and I LOVE it! They are just so cute, and who doesn't love a gift with their initial on it?!
- Polo Ralph Lauren Beanie . I don't know about you, but I love beanies! I found this one at Dillard's and it is on sale!
- Camari Charm Bangle from Francesca's. This bracelet is super feminine and would be such a pretty thing to unwrap!
- Herbal Soy Candles from Nectar Republic. I really love these candles!
- Vintage Finish Mirrored Tray from Target. I have trays all over my apartment and I am in love with this one that looks like it is vintage! This would be a great gift!